Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness COVID-19 Program Updates
With the current spread of COVID-19, the priorities for Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness Programs are to protect personnel and support the mission. We are developing this web page to provide the most current information for MWR, CYP, Housing, FFSC and Galley closures, cancellations and adjusted services.
Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Covid-19 Update
Last updated 11:30 a.m. on March 31, 2020
For up-to-date news regarding Navy Region Mid-Atlantic, please visit https://www.cnic.navy.mil/om/covid-19-updates.html.
- For up-to-date information on Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, please visit https://www.facebook.com/PortsmouthNavalShipyard/
Fleet & Family Support Services (FFSC)
No information to date.
Child & Youth Programs
- The CDC is CLOSED until Further Notice.
- All CDC outreach events are cancelled until further notice.
- All Youth Sports, Youth/Teen Programs, field trips away from Navy Childcare facilities are cancelled.
Morale, Welfare, Recreation (MWR)
- Cafe 153 is CLOSED.
- Dockside Cafe is CLOSED.
- The Auto Shop is CLOSED.
- The Fitness Center is CLOSED.
- The Recreation Center is CLOSED.
- The Outdoor Gear Rental is CLOSED.